Why Outsource your hosted exchange to the Virtual Group?
Unfortunately, for most SMBs [Small Medium Businesses], the cost of running a Microsoft Exchange server ‘in-house’ is simply too much. Upfront costs can exceed R100 000, plus staff time to maintain the server. This is why ‘managed Exchange hosting’ or ‘Exchange outsourcing’ makes sense for smaller businesses. Exchange email outsourcing allows businesses to enjoy the same enterprise-strength IT that Fortune 500 companies have, but at a price they can afford.
Features and Benefits:
Below are some of the primary Features and Benefits relating to Hosted Exchange:
- Mail management: Customers are able to sort, prioritize, delegate and search mail
- Collaboration of data: which includes Shared Contacts, Calendars, Public Folders, Archive Folders, Meeting Planner, Task lists to name a few Web and Mobile Access to Email
- Project Management facilitation through
- shared traceabletask-lists and timelines
- No huge capital outlay for the customer [Hardware, Licensing and Bandwidth]
- IT overheads down – taking pressure off the customers IT department, or saving money on outsourced technicians
Our Exchange Mail Solutions Packages
- Dual Data Centers – One of the only providers to have 2 independent datacenters with redundant links
- SLA – Guaranteed SLA of 99.95% uptime
- Deleted Item Retention – Restore deleted items directly from server.
- Anti-Spam – Unique interface allowing the end user to manage spam [White / Black list]
- E-mail Branding – Customers can brand email with professionally designed email signatures and stationary.